University of Michigan Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning Ann Arbor, MI
Master of Architecture, graduated May 2015.
Middlebury College Middlebury, VT
Italian School, Summer 2010.
Bowdoin College Brunswick, ME
Bachelor of Arts degree in Visual Arts and Art History, graduated May 2010.
Columbia University New York, NY
Calculus 1, Fall 2011. General Physics 1, Summer 2007.
Syracuse University in Florence Florence, Italy
Italian, Metalsmithing, Renaissance Art and Identity, and Renaissance Architecture in Italy, Spring 2009.
Rhode Island School of Design Providence, RI
CAD Illustration and Fundamentals of Oil Painting, Summer 2008.
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum New York, NY 6/2011-3/2012
Internship Program Coordinator
- Coordinated the internship program at the museum in New York, which includes planning weekly seminars for the interns. Liaised between the interns and the outside venues, supervisors and other museum employees. Organized the intern application process and placement with supervisors.
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum New York, NY 9/2010-5/2011
Development and Curatorial Intern
- Assisted with the donor stewardship, organized and digitized patron files and worked special events for the Development Department. Updated contact lists and records on proposed exhibitions and organized the Artist Viewing Program for the Curatorial Department.
Bowdoin College McKeen Center for the Common Good Brunswick, ME 9/2009-05/2010
- Held regular office hours in the center; assisted students, faculty, and staff in making community connections, and served on the student advisory group for the center.
RSP Architects Singapore Summer 2009
- Assisted staff architects with research, digitizing files and model building. Focused on two projects, the first dealt with the interior architecture of the new ferry terminal in Singapore and the second was a large community project based in Weifang, China that consists of multiple buildings.
Bowdoin College McKeen Center for the Common Good Brunswick, ME
Common Good Grant Program Leader 9/2009-05/2010
- Facilitated committee meetings, introduced students to grant writing and fundraising skills, and communicated with nonprofit organizations on how to apply for the grant.
Common Good Grant Committee Member 9/2006-5/2008
- Solicited members of the community for additional donations for the Program. The grant monies are used to fund nonprofit organizations in the area. Reviewed and selected proposals submitted by non-profit applicants for funding by the Committee.
Rhino 3d, AutoCAD, Revit, Vray, Model Building, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Apple iMovie, Photography, Google SketchUp Pro, Mastercam, CNC Fabrication, Laser Cutting, Zund Knife Cutting, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint, The Museum System (TMS), Raiser's Edge, Intermediate Italian